Zelle is a tool for transferring money directly from your bank account to someone else’s — including your church. Most banks offer it as a free service to their customers. If you are comfortable with online banking, and you want a quick, easy, absolutely free way to give, this is your clearest route. Below are some (easy-as-possible) instructions.
- Find out if your bank offers money transfer using Zelle. If it does, the bank’s website or mobile app should have basic instructions for setup. Then…
- Add a new contact in Zelle.
- First name – First Baptist
- Last Name – Church Dundalk
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save the contact information.
- Whenever you send money, you can add a note for your records, if you like.
- Zelle will give you the name of our church treasurer as the person who is receiving the money.
- FBCD will be notified by email when the funds are received.
- The funds will go to your tithe unless you email or call us letting us know it is for something else.
- As always, we will keep track of your giving and add it to your tax statement at the end of the year.
THANK YOUR FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS AND FAITHFULNESS TO GIVE!